TripWriters™ Pilot Program allows Bloggers, Travel Writers and Photographers to bring your stories to life™
Tampa-based Solutionz Innovations has partnered with Rich Media Exchange to help you bring your stories to life. In a game changing move that will forever change the way stories are told, RME’s Rich Media Marketplace is the first digital asset management platform to be “trip-enabled” with the TripPlanz™ smart trip planning tool. This tool allows readers and viewers to plan their trip precisely to the place you are talking about in your story or showing in your video.
The new RME program is called TripWriters. Solutionz and RME are launching a limited pilot of this program this summer to gather input from bloggers, travel writers and photographers for the full launch of the program in the fall.
Travel Massive has been selected as the first launch partner. Solutionz founder and CEO, Chicke Fitzgerald, is one of the co-founders of the Tampa Bay chapter of Travel Massive, along with Pedro Ceron, but we are also accepting 10 additional applicants to the program.
Pilot Period: Jul 1 – Aug 31, 2017
Apply by June 23
Tampa Bay Travel Massive Members and 10 other travel bloggers/writers/photographers
Open Program Launch:
September 1, 2017:
What does the pilot program include?
The Rich Media Marketplace
Clipping the embed code is easy
Once you have uploaded your video or photos, you can clip both the embed code and grab the TripPlanz™ widget in just seconds.
Sample "trip-enabled" story
Using RMM and TripPlanz brings your story to life. Your readers can get inspired and plan to visit the places you film, photograph and write about. Click image to see the live widget.
July 1, 2017 – August 31, 2017 Pilot exclusively designed for Tampa Bay members of Travel Massive
Tampa-based Solutionz Technologies has partnered with Rich Media Exchange to help you bring your stories to life. The Rich Media Marketplace is the first digital asset management platform to be “trip-enabled” with the TripPlanz™ smart trip planning tool, allowing readers and viewers to plan their trip precisely to the place you are talking about in your story or showing in your video.
As a member of the pilot program you will be given the tools to store your videos and photos in an easy to use platform and you will be able to seamlessly and effortlessly integrate our TripPlanz widget into your stories.
The program is called TRIPwriters™ and it includes:
Rich Media Marketplace Basic Distribution Membership (free – a $69/mo value)
- Ability to share your photos and videos with other RMM subscribers, including 3000+ travel agencies.
- Ability to create playlists and slideshows of your content to use in your stories
- Tracking of the views of all of your videos
Use of TripPlanz™ smart trip planning tool on all of your stories. Your readers/viewers will be able to:
- Find hotels nearby the subject of your story and get driving directions
- Optionally book car rental and air
- Share the trip invitation using our T-Vite™ social sharing tool
You may customize the TripPlanz widget and be eligible for our PRO product.
- Link the image on the widget to other content or to a sponsor’s content
- We track every booking made using TripPlanz and once you have 5 bookings per month, you will automatically earn a royalty on bookings made through TripPlanz
- Have the use of our self-service tool to create your own event widgets
- Ability to submit your stories to the Destination section of Travel Daily Media USA, with over 50,000 subscribers worldwide. For those that submit 5 or more articles to TDM USA during the pilot will be considered for a permanent feature in the publication.
- Ability during the pilot to submit your videos to our PRO platform for syndication to USA Today Travel, AOL Travel, Huffington Post and 1800 other media outlets nationwide (for top quality, non-branded videos of destinations, activities, attractions). For those with 5 or more accepted submissions during the pilot, you will receive our PRO membership free for one year ($129/mo value)
- Recognition on the Game Changer Network and a free one year audio membership to the Game Changer online radio show content (over 300 programs on leadership, growth, innovation, giving back)
- Solutionz will be contributing 10% of its revenues from any booking activity from this program to charity.
We are accepting 10 Tampa area organizations into the Pilot program and we are pleased to announce that Travel Massive’s own Intoxicating World is the first to be accepted into the program. Stay tuned for more about this innovative new blog from Kate and Jason Brissette, members of the Tampa Chapter.
All pilot program members will be showcased on the TripPlanz.com site, as well as on the Game Changer Network and will be included in a story about the program that will appear in Travel Daily Media in early July.
Additionally, one program participant that is able to implement immediately may be chosen to be showcased on the Kathy Ireland Worldwide Business program, as a part of a Solutionz segment to air on Fox Business and Bloomberg Worldwide in the fall.
The entire process to trip enable a story or a video or a photo takes just a few minutes and Solutionz Technologies will be here to help you along the way to submit your content to the Rich Media Marketplace, copy the embed code for both the images and the widget and once you have brought your story to “life”, you may submit it to the Destination section of Travel Daily Media, complete with links back to your blog.
We look forward to working with you to make this new program a success.
Applications are being accepted through June 15
We will be reviewing applications over the next two weeks and will consider pilot participants outside of the Tampa area if you meet the following criteria:
- 50,000 average unique visitors per month
- Would like to explore a better solution for storing and tracking videos and photos
- Would like to syndicate and distribute your videos to USA Today Travel, AOL Travel and 2400 online news outlets and share your videos with over 3000 travel agencies
- Are interested in a feature column in Travel Daily Media
- Do not currently offer a booking solution on your blog