Thank you for your interest in participating in the TripPlanz Affiliate Program (the “Program”).
To enroll as an “Affiliate” in the Program and be eligible for royalties under the Program, you will need to produce 10 bookings per month or per event before receiving royalties on your activity. To begin, you will first need to read and accept the terms of this Agreement. If you accept the terms of the Affiliate Program Royalty Agreement, you may begin the enrollment process by registering and creating and customizing your own widget.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM ROYALTY AGREEMENT
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE “AFFILIATE”) AND SOLUTIONZ TECHNOLOGIES, LLC (“TA”). PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE PLEASE APPLY TO OUR PROGRAM THROUGH COMMISSION JUNCTION AND AGREE TO THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT.
This TripPlanz Affiliate Program Agreement (this “Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions for your participation in the Program and the use of the TripPlanz widgets on your website or blog.
In this Agreement, “you,” “your” and “yours” means the Affiliate, and “we,” “us,” “our” and “ours” means ST.
TERM OF THE AGREEMENT
This Agreement is for three (3) years and will automatically renew for one year terms.
WHAT YOU AGREE TO DO
- Include our widget in one or more prominent, persistent places on your site or blog, including, but not limited to any mandatory buying path as an optional, value added transaction
- Use the creative assets provided by ST to link to the page where the widget is located from emails and social media to further promote the integrated trip planning to your venue and/or event.
- Actively promote the use of the integrated trip planning tools to your customers
- Educate your staff on the benefits of the TripPlanz tools for your customers
- Allow us to use your marks in marketing materials on TripPlanz.com in a listing of companies who are participating in the Program.
WHAT YOU AGREE NOT TO DO
- Do not publish or link to material that is fraudulent, defamatory or obscene or illegal or include images that are in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable.
- Do not display or link to sites that display images or content that (i) depict sexually explicit materials, (ii) promote violence, illegal activities, or unlawful discrimination of any kind, or (iii) promote or incorporate any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe the intellectual property rights of others (collectively “Restricted Content”).
WHAT WE WILL DO
- We will test your Affiliate Site’s URL, and determine if such site is in compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement
- Allow you a limited, non-exclusive license to use our creative assets and intellectual property, including the widget code to add integrated trip planning to your website or blog.
- We will provide 24x7x365 traveler support
- We will insert a tracking code in each booking request and the subsequent booking that allows us to track the transaction back to you.
- We will provide quarterly reports of your activity and the number of bookings completed by you and your customers.
YOU EARN ROYALTIES
You are eligible to earn royalties from revenues from bookings “Bookings” during the term of this Agreement on “Gross Revenue” basis, which is a function of the number of nights booked times the average daily room rate for the stay. The eligible revenues do not include taxes or service fees.
We will not be required to pay a Transaction Fee with respect to any Transaction completed during any period in which you are in violation of the terms of this Agreement.
WHEN AND HOW YOU GET PAID
ST will pay you the royalties earned for each quarter for bookings (less cancellations) where travel has occurred and ST has been paid.
- We must comply with supplier agreements (air carrier, hotelier, car rental agency, mapping providers and booking system providers)
- If you violate the terms of this Agreement, we can terminate service.
- We can modify this agreement at any time, in our sole discretion and after giving written notice, such changes shall be effective seven (7) days after that notice.
- Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available royalties, schedules, payment procedures, and Program rules.
- We can suspend performance and payment under this Agreement if military action or extraordinary political, economic or other conditions beyond our control significantly impacts the travel business or our business.
- If any change is unacceptable to you, your recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Program following the effective date of the change will indicate your acceptance of the change.
- ST owns all intellectual property rights (including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of TripPlanz.
- We will own all data generated by Users of TripPlanz.
Acceptance of your Agreement
We will evaluate your Program Application and notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your Program Application for any or no reason. For example, we may determine, in our sole discretion, that you are ineligible to participate or that your site is unsuitable for the Program for any reason, including if your site incorporates any Restricted Content (defined below). If we reject your Program Application, you are welcome to reapply for participation in the Program at any time.